9.03.2011

Easy pleats

Last year some time I read about a fabulous pleating tool made by Angie Knowles called the Quick Pleater.

Several of you have asked what it is I used to quickly and easily make the pleats on my ottoman slipcover

You can purchase yours from Angie, or you can make them yourself (or have someone else do it, as I have). Mine are a little crude, but do the job well.

DSCN2547 Mine are 4” wide, 3” and 2”.

I used the 4” one to make the pleats on my ottoman

DSCN2549

While at Wally World the other day I came across this tool to make pom poms for $1.97

DSCN2548Same shape!  Works the exact same way. The best part is that it will make 2 different sizes of pleats, 2” and 1 1/4”.  I love a great and thrifty find!

Sharing at

2 comments:

I appreciate your comment love.

Be sure to check to see if you have an email associated with your log in id, otherwise I have no way of responding to your comment.